15 Jul THE ART OF MARRIAGE
FRIDAY-SATURDAY | SEPTEMBER 15-16 | $45 PER COUPLE
Every marriage couple can use a little encouragement and some practical help. This fall, Olathe Bible Church is hosting a two-day marriage retreat for engaged and marriage couples called The Art of Marriage by Family Life. The Art of Marriage video event features over 40 ministry leaders who provide biblically-centered teaching, while couples who have struggled in marriage share their stories of pain, loss, forgiveness, and grace. The event begins Friday night at 7 pm and ends Saturday afternoon around 4 pm. Snacks and Saturday lunch included.
Check out The Art of Marriage video trailer .
Testimonies of participants attest that this marriage retreat has transformed the lives and marriages of countless couples. In fact, since The Art of Marriage released in 2011, more than 700,000 have participated in the event or series, with 97 percent saying they would recommend it to other couples.
Learn about the six topics covered in The Art of Marriage video event.
Some of the speakers at this marriage retreat are…
- Dr. Voddie Baucham, Jr., wears many hats. He is a husband, father of six, pastor, author, professor, conference speaker, and church planter. He currently serves as pastor of preaching at Grace Family Baptist Church in Spring, Texas. He and his wife, Bridget, have been married since 1989.
- Bryan L. Carter (M.A., Dallas Theological Seminary), is the senior pastor of Concord Church in Dallas, Texas. He is active in the city of Dallas in numerous capacities and hosts a national conference on expository preaching. He is married to his college sweetheart, Stephanie, and they have three children.
- Michael Easley (Th.M., D.Min., Dallas Theological Seminary) is an author, speaker, former president of the Moody Bible Institute, pastor, and conference speaker. Michael and Cindy have been married since 1980. They have four children and live near Nashville, Tennessee, where Michael currently serves as the lead pastor of Fellowship Bible Church.
- Mary Kassian is an award-winning author, internationally-renowned speaker, and a distinguished professor at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. She has published several books, Bible studies, and videos, including: In My Father’s House: Finding Your Heart’s True Home, Conversation Peace, Vertically Inclined, and The Feminist Mistake. Mary and her husband, Brent, make their home in Canada and have three young adult sons.
- Barbara Rainey, along with her husband, Dennis, is the cofounder of FamilyLife. She has written and co-written numerous books on the topics of marriage and family. She is also the creative director of Ever Thine Home®, a line of products for families to express faith at home in a way that is both biblical and beautiful. Barbara and Dennis were married in 1972, and they have six adult children and 19 grandchildren.